Proper syntax has not yet been defined. For the time being consider these points while creating / editing pages :
- Remember that page names are case sensitive except for the first letter.
- Stick to the alphabet and DO NOT use special characters in page names. Except for '-' or '_'
- DO NOT use a blank space between words in a page name. IE: "my page" instead use my-page or my_page
- Kindly indicate the PCLinuxOS flavor and release to which the content applies.
- Go through a few of the existing pages and try to understand the general layout and follow it.